Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Furatin Movement, led by Al-Sudani: The government’s successes are credited to everyone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Furatin Movement, led by Al-Sudani: The government’s successes are credited to everyone Empty Al-Furatin Movement, led by Al-Sudani: The government’s successes are credited to everyone

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:43 am

Al-Furatin Movement, led by Al-Sudani: The government’s successes are credited to everyone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Al-Furatin Movement, led by the current Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, confirmed today, Wednesday (April 10, 2024), that the successes of the Iraqi government are credited to everyone, while explaining the importance of those successes in increasing its upcoming electoral tally.
    Hadi Al-Yasiri, a member of the political bureau of the movement, told Baghdad Al-Youm, “The government’s successes are successes at the national level and at the level of the ruling political situation in the country. They are successes that all Iraqis should be proud of, represented by the political forces, as well as the parliament, the political blocs, and even the people. They are the subject of Respect and appreciate these successes.”
    Al-Yasiri stated, "These successes are supposed to be counted for everyone, and thus they will enable Al-Fratin and other parties that have a vision and a successful program to present a bright future to the people, which will increase their chances and obtain seats and greater confidence that will qualify them for larger seats in Parliament."
    He added, "This is a democratic political process and these are its results. Work and endeavor are something legitimate and available to all Iraqis and all orientations. Whoever gives the most gets the most."
    The Al-Furatin Movement was founded under the leadership of Al-Sudani in the year 2021, which he described as “a national movement that represents a young generation, seeking to correct the course of the political process, as Iraq assumes its pioneering role.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:54 pm