Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within a week...more than one billion dollars in sales from the Iraqi Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - Within a week...more than one billion dollars in sales from the Iraqi Central Bank Empty Within a week...more than one billion dollars in sales from the Iraqi Central Bank

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2024, 7:00 am

Within a week...more than one billion dollars in sales from the Iraqi Central Bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq's total sales of US dollars in the currency auction during the past week amounted to more than one billion dollars.[/rtl]

[rtl]During the past week, during the days in which the auction was opened, the Central Bank sold 1 billion, 354 million, 297 thousand and 9 dollars, at a daily rate of 193 million and 471 million dollars, higher than what it recorded last week, which amounted to 533 million, 978 thousand and 265 dollars. [/rtl]

[rtl]The highest dollar sales were on Sunday, when sales amounted to 283 million, 160,000 and 3 dollars, while the lowest sales were on Wednesday, when sales amounted to 261 million, 374 thousand and 70 dollars. [/rtl]

[rtl]Foreign remittance sales during the past week amounted to one billion, 263 million, and 772 thousand dollars, an increase of 94% compared to cash sales, which amounted to 90 million, 525 thousand dollars.[/rtl]

Views 17
    Added 04/20/2024 - 2:42 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:50 pm