Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than a billion dollars in sales from the Iraqi Central Bank within a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than a billion dollars in sales from the Iraqi Central Bank within a week Empty More than a billion dollars in sales from the Iraqi Central Bank within a week

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:43 am

More than a billion dollars in sales from the Iraqi Central Bank within a week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq's total sales of hard currency for the US dollar during the last week in which the auction was opened amounted to more than one billion dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]During the past week, the Central Bank sold one billion and 348 million and 235 thousand and 509 dollars, at a daily rate of 276 million and 847 thousand and 19 dollars, lower than what it recorded last week, which amounted to one billion and 354 million 297 thousand and 9 dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The highest dollar sales were for Wednesday of last week, when sales amounted to 282 million, 624 thousand and 465 dollars, while the lowest sales were for Sunday of the week, when sales amounted to 270 million, 897 thousand and 422 dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Foreign remittance sales during the past week amounted to 1,317,475,000 dollars, an increase of 95% compared to cash sales, which amounted to 66,760,000 dollars.[/rtl]

Views 60
    Added 04/27/2024 - 2:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:05 am