Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a surprising government account...demanding the government to investigate the Kalsu camp incid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a surprising government account...demanding the government to investigate the Kalsu camp incid Empty After a surprising government account...demanding the government to investigate the Kalsu camp incid

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2024, 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]After a surprising government account...demanding the government to investigate the Kalsu camp incident[/size]
    • Today 13:38

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Saturday, security expert Haitham Al-Khazali called on the government and security authorities to form a specialized technical committee to uncover the truth about the incident at the Kalso camp of the Popular Mobilization Forces.

Al-Khazali told Al-Maalouma, “Conflicting information regarding the Kalsu camp incident north of Babylon indicates that the incident was the result of a drone bombing.”
    He added, "The government and security authorities are required to form a specialized technical committee of security experts to find out the truth about the incident."
    The Kalsu base in Babil Governorate was subjected to bombing, which led to the death of one martyr and the wounding of a number of members of the Mobilization Forces and civilians. Ended/25pm

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:25 am