Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Closing a number of unlicensed offices and companies south of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Closing a number of unlicensed offices and companies south of Baghdad Empty Closing a number of unlicensed offices and companies south of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:16 am

Closing a number of unlicensed offices and companies south of Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Saturday (April 27, 2024), the Baghdad Operations Command announced the closure of a number of unlicensed offices and companies south of the capital.
    The leadership stated in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “the committees formed in the 17th Infantry Division, in conjunction with a detachment from the Al-Rashid Police Station and in coordination with the Intelligence Department of our command, continue their work in inspecting and auditing Al-Dalaliyya and real estate companies and offices in the (Al-Faw) neighborhood of the Mahmoudiya district.” ".
    She added, "A number of unlicensed companies and offices were closed, with minutes of the closure being prepared and written pledges obtained from their owners not to open them and practice buying and selling without obtaining official licenses and licenses from the relevant authorities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:49 pm