Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani discusses with a workers’ organization his government’s steps in this field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani discusses with a workers’ organization his government’s steps in this field Empty Al-Sudani discusses with a workers’ organization his government’s steps in this field

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani discusses with a workers’ organization his government’s steps in this field[/size]
    • Today 14:29

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad 
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani discussed with the President of the Cooperation Organization to develop the work environment in Iraq, the government’s steps in supporting the conditions of workers through laws and legislation, including the Retirement and Social Security Law for Workers, which was approved last year.
    A Cabinet statement received by Al-Maalouma stated that Al-Sudani received the President of the International Labor Organization, Mr. Gilbert Hongbo, and welcomed him to participate in the Arab Labor Conference hosted by Baghdad, as he is the first President of the International Labor Organization to visit the country, stressing that Iraq is one of the first countries in the region to join the International Labor Organization, in 1932.
    Al-Sudani stressed the need for the expertise of the International Labor Organization to legislate a new law for union work, as well as the need for it in the field of training and qualification and the establishment of training centers in Iraq.
    For his part, Hongbo praised the progress achieved by the Sudanese government in the field of supporting the business environment, and paying attention to the labor sector and its workers, by stimulating areas of investment and caring for workers in the private sector. End25

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:12 pm