Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister's Advisor: We will see the dollar fall on the black market soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister's Advisor: We will see the dollar fall on the black market soon Empty Prime Minister's Advisor: We will see the dollar fall on the black market soon

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Prime Minister's Advisor: We will see the dollar fall on the black market soon[/size]
    • Today 13:55

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
    The political advisor to the Prime Minister, Fadi Al-Shammari, confirmed today, Saturday, that the demand for the official dollar has increased, while he expected it to decrease on the black market in the coming period.
    Al-Shammari said in a press statement received by Al-Maalouma, that “the classification of financial institutions in Iraq according to World Bank reports is positive, and the Central Bank’s classification is A++ and exceeds the Emirati classification.”
    He added, "Iraq wants to join the international banking system, and on this basis the government has taken positive measures in this regard."
    He confirmed, "The increasing percentage of merchants joining the platform rose from 28% to 78%," noting that "the demand for the official dollar has increased, and we will witness its decline on the black market in the coming period."
    He pointed out that Iraq agreed “with the US Treasury on a road map that includes a third party represented by an international consulting company to audit the procedures of the sanctioned banks, and its decisions are binding on the US Treasury.”/End 25

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:24 am