Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
mochasmom
wciappetta
day dreamer
7 posters

Vice Kurdistan suggest the arrival of the budget to the parliament during the next two days

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Vice Kurdistan suggest the arrival of the budget to the parliament during the next two days Empty Vice Kurdistan suggest the arrival of the budget to the parliament during the next two days

Post by day dreamer Wed 10 Dec 2014, 8:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     10/12/2014

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} tipped the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Shirin satisfaction the arrival of the general budget for next year to parliament during the next two days.

According to Reza told {Euphrates News} today that "the prime minister Haider al-Abadi promised to send the general budget for 2015 bill to parliament within ten days, indicating that the parliament will go a legislative recess and hold a special session if the arrival of the budget to him." 
    They expected to reach balance in 2015 to the House of Representatives During the next couple of days
    It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged to complete the general budget of the country for 2015, within ten days, and attributed the cause of the delay to lower oil prices, lower domestic export rates. 
    He Abadi, in a speech during the hosting of the Iraqi Council of Representatives has earlier , that Iraq is bankrupt now, but it suffers from a cash problem requires reconsideration of the economic strategy, stressing the importance of exploiting the current economic situation for private sector development and investment promotion. 
    The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri announced that the Council will hold a special meeting to discuss and approve the general budget of the country, During the holiday the first legislative term. Ended tc

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Vice Kurdistan suggest the arrival of the budget to the parliament during the next two days Empty Re: Vice Kurdistan suggest the arrival of the budget to the parliament during the next two days

Post by wciappetta Wed 10 Dec 2014, 10:59 am

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! ...  banna3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Vice Kurdistan suggest the arrival of the budget to the parliament during the next two days Empty Re: Vice Kurdistan suggest the arrival of the budget to the parliament during the next two days

Post by mochasmom Wed 10 Dec 2014, 11:17 am

I love the urgency..gotta be a good reason for it, wink wink
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 10 Dec 2014, 11:31 am

They are definitely moving to catch a train.  Woo Woo!!!!!!
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 11 Dec 2014, 5:39 pm

then i guess YOU wont be intrested!!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 4:41 am

hehe this is a 2 days thingy, fancy that ducky!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:19 pm