Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Franky
GWT54
Neno
notazbad2000
wciappetta
9 posters

Vote on the budget on Monday .. and defeat terrorism a priority

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Vote on the budget on Monday .. and defeat terrorism a priority Empty Vote on the budget on Monday .. and defeat terrorism a priority

Post by wciappetta Sun 21 Dec 2014, 7:32 pm

[ltr]Vote on the budget on Monday .. and defeat terrorism a priority[/ltr]

[ltr]By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 21.12.2014 12:56 | Views: 439
    Font Size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]
    Brother - Sam Mullah[/ltr]

[ltr]
    Although disabling the general budget for the year 2015 to the Council of Ministers and the decline in global oil prices, and the lack of export, but the observers economists emphasized that the competent ministerial committee to consider the budget has succeeded in reducing the large deficit through austerity in the budget of most ministries and expenses, while the Minister of Finance Hoshyar Zebari said that the cabinet would discuss the federal budget for 2015, on Monday, and vote on it to send it to the House of Representatives, the parliamentary finance its part, revealed that the size of the budget of 111 trillion dinars, with a low proportion of the deficit to 36 trillion.[/ltr]

[ltr]
    Shows the prime minister's economic adviser appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the priorities of the budget in 2015 is the defeat of terrorism and activation sources other than oil to support the Iraqi economy and addressing the false expenses for ten years. "[/ltr]

[ltr]
    Saleh pointed out in a statement (brother) that "Iraq is money spent billions of courses in the areas of incorrect, and illegitimate and illegal." He pointed out that "the current economic crisis is a lesson for Iraq, to change the economic course and rationalized according to accurate scientific basis."[/ltr]

[ltr]
    The Council of Ministers announced, that he would discuss the federal budget for 2015, on Monday, and voted on by the then sent to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives.[/ltr]

[ltr]
    And the Minister of Finance in charge of the preparation of the budget of the Ministerial Committee, completed its work, and will provide the general budget in its final form to the Council of Ministers, stressing that "the government is determined to provide financial budget for next year, before the end of 2014".[/ltr]

[ltr]
    For his part, the decision of the House of Representatives Niazi architecture Davutoglu that "the House of Representatives will announce a special session if the arrival of the budget, ruling out at the same time they arrive before the end of the current year."[/ltr]

[ltr]
    Ihsanoglu said in a statement (brother) that the House of Representatives pending vote on the budget of the House of Representatives, and if it reaches the House of Representatives will call for an extraordinary session within 24 hours.[/ltr]

[ltr] He pointed out that "the majority of the House of Representatives is expecting the arrival of the budget before the 30th of this month."[/ltr]

[ltr]
    "There are a lot of things not included in the budget, there are arguments and opinions it is not consensus, especially in some of the ministries, excluding the arrival of the budget within ten days to the House of Representatives."[/ltr]

[ltr]
    The parliamentary Finance Committee stated that "the draft of the General Budget Law for the year 2015 will be presented to the Cabinet in the next meeting for a vote." Noting that "the size of the budget is 111 trillion dinars."[/ltr]

[ltr]
    For her part, member of the parliamentary finance Magda Tamimi participating in the conference that "the budget suffers three problems, financial and administrative corruption, and the face of terrorism, and falling oil prices."[/ltr]

[ltr]

Showed Tamimi told (brother) that "oil exports amounts unclear so far, there are intersections and differences with the Kurdistan Regional confused Finance, noting that" the governments of the center last oil and provincial agreement will give a great opportunity for the advancement of the Iraqi economy and overcome the current economic crisis. " . [/ltr]

it's over

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Vote on the budget on Monday .. and defeat terrorism a priority Empty Re: Vote on the budget on Monday .. and defeat terrorism a priority

Post by notazbad2000 Sun 21 Dec 2014, 8:00 pm

It's Monday now...so in a few hours hopefully; we'll have something to truly celebrate!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Vote on the budget on Monday .. and defeat terrorism a priority Empty Re: Vote on the budget on Monday .. and defeat terrorism a priority

Post by Neno Sun 21 Dec 2014, 8:23 pm

notazbad2000 wrote:It's Monday now...so in a few hours hopefully; we'll have something to truly celebrate!
    OMG, he spoke.....:)
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Sun 21 Dec 2014, 11:41 pm

I'll save my celebrating for when I see a change in the exchange rate !!
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 22 Dec 2014, 12:31 am

GWT54 wrote:I'll save my celebrating for when I see a change in the exchange rate !!
    YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!  ;)
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 6:44 am

GWT54 wrote:I'll save my celebrating for when I see a change in the exchange rate !!
    Ditto!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 7:55 am

Neno wrote:
    OMG, he spoke.....:)

Blame the cat...she had my tongue!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 7:59 am

There will be muted celebrations until the hammer falls, I thought that was understood!  Every step they take forward is a celebration in itself...you have to agree with that!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 8:19 am

i do agree with that!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 22 Dec 2014, 8:32 am

notazbad2000 wrote:

Blame the cat...she had my tongue!

hopefully not swapping spit no!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:18 pm