Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Commission Parliamentary Services: Social Security Act ensures that the state high financial returns

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Commission Parliamentary Services: Social Security Act ensures that the state high financial returns Empty Commission Parliamentary Services: Social Security Act ensures that the state high financial returns

Post by day dreamer Sat 27 Dec 2014, 9:17 am

Commission Parliamentary Services: Social Security Act ensures that the state high financial returns
    [ltr] [rtl] 2014[/rtl] December 27, 2014 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]Announced [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Commission services and reconstruction parliamentary, that the Social Security Act ensures that the state high financial returns, because every citizen will be obliged to pay a sum of money in exchange for that includes retirement, said in the Commission services and reconstruction parliamentary member Tawfiq al-Kaabi, said the House of Representatives approval of the Social Security Act in particular, and they're going to submit a proposal about the importance of this law, noting that every citizen will be obliged to pay a sum of money in exchange for that includes retirement, according to the law and this will provide a high financial returns for the state, and the Ministry of Planning has emphasized the need to diversify the sources of the country's economy and not rely on oil only, noting that granting the investment sector an area of ​​21% of the public investment in the country's size.
    Hesham Mohamed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Commission Parliamentary Services: Social Security Act ensures that the state high financial returns Empty Re: Commission Parliamentary Services: Social Security Act ensures that the state high financial returns

Post by Neno Sat 27 Dec 2014, 9:45 am

Wow, the West is being reborn. Hopefully better so the West can see there mistakes from the East.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:34 am