Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aajl..altdt on behalf of the popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi sworn in as vice alternative Abadi

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Aajl..altdt on behalf of the popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi sworn in as vice alternative Abadi Empty Aajl..altdt on behalf of the popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi sworn in as vice alternative Abadi

Post by wciappetta Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Thursday 0.08 2 December / January 2015 11:47

[Baghdad-where]

National Alliance led by Ahmed Jassim al-Asadi was sworn in as deputy in the House of Representatives.

He said the National Alliance MP Hussein al-Maliki told all of Iraq [where] that "Asadi was sworn in as a substitute for the vacant seat of the prime minister Haider al-Abadi."
    It is said that al-Asadi is the official spokesman for the crowd forces Cobei.anthy 2

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:45 pm