Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will continue to read and discuss the budget tomorrow

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament will continue to read and discuss the budget tomorrow Empty Parliament will continue to read and discuss the budget tomorrow

Post by wciappetta Fri 09 Jan 2015, 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Friday 0.09 2 December / January 2015 11:37

[Baghdad-where]
    House of Representatives held on Saturday regular meetings to continue reading the draft federal budget bill a second reading.

According to a parliamentary source familiar told all of Iraq [where], that table tomorrow parliament session works include "Hosting the Chairman of the Board of Anbar province, and an official of the security committee and leader of the Anbar Operations to discuss [the security situation in the province, and the continuation of the second reading and discussion of the draft federal budget for 2015 Law ".

He also includes a table "for the first reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Promotional Framework for Occupational Safety and Health Convention on the Law No. 187 of 2006, the first reading of the draft treaty contract law."

The House of Representatives, raising its Thursday, after discussing the budget in 2015 and vote on the formation of the investigative committee for the fall of Mosul, as well as finished reading three projects implemented laws, including the political parties law. It's over

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:05 am