Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: House of Representatives plans to the enactment of the payment on credit and retirement in t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: House of Representatives plans to the enactment of the payment on credit and retirement in t Empty Deputy: House of Representatives plans to the enactment of the payment on credit and retirement in t

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2013, 8:34 am

Deputy: House of Representatives plans to the enactment of the payment on credit and retirement in the coming sessions

Baghdad (news) .. Likely a member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Amin Hadi Abbas, sending a group of important economic laws by the federal government to the House of Representatives the most important legal payment on credit to companies and retirement.

Abbas said (of the Agency news): The House of Representatives is expected to send a group of economic laws by the Council of Ministers as law infrastructure for building schools, housing, and low cost and the law of payment on credit to companies wishing to implement construction projects and investment in a way to pay the money on credit.

He continued: in addition to the legal retirement Sancef large segment of society and adjust the pay scale employees, calling on the Council of Ministers to complete the legislation of these laws to be sent to the House of Representatives as soon as possible to allow him to be discussed and voted upon in the coming sessions.

It is noted that the funding bill on credit met widespread opposition inside and outside Parliament when voting on the budget in 2012 when he came in Article (36), for political and economic reasons overlapping The bill proposed amount of financing on credit b (37) billion dollars divided into nine doors, was to sectors health, education and transport, agriculture bulk of them, while not devoted to a project to build housing units for the poor only two billion dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:34 pm