Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Abadi adviser: praises the policy of the Central Bank and supports the deletion of zeros at the coun

dizzydee

Abadi adviser: praises the policy of the Central Bank and supports the deletion of zeros at the coun

Post by dizzydee on Mon 18 May 2015, 11:30 pm

May 18, 2015

Abadi adviser: praises the policy of the Central Bank and supports the deletion of zeros at the country's stability conditions

According to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, an economic advisor to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, about a quarter of Iraq's budget disbursement to support military operations against the terrorist organization Daash.

Saleh said in an interview with / Baghdadi News / "The government's priority today is to return in safety usurped areas and to maintain the security in the relatively stable and unstable regions".

Saleh added that "cleaning and paving streets and laying all the necessary services and well-being in it, does not interest him if he will occupy the days before Aldoaash yet."

Saleh pointed out that "the Iraqi Central Bank policy characterized by accuracy and objectivity," noting that "the equation in maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar with the revaluation of monetary reserves in light of these security conditions bad and lower oil prices, a very difficult and summit complex, though the Central managed to decipher decode them to follow the policy to sell hard currency.

Saleh pointed out that "the central issue at the feet of a large coin natural step will not adversely affect the economic situation in the country.

He stressed Saleh, said that "the project to delete the zeros is very important and has a large on the Iraqi economy and the value of the currency benefits, I have called him since throughout the years, but the current situation, which is going through the country is not suitable for such a move, which need to be economic and security stability, and this is what is Known over the global economic history.

source

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Abadi adviser: praises the policy of the Central Bank and supports the deletion of zeros at the coun

Post by Screwball on Tue 19 May 2015, 3:35 am

Oh my!

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Abadi adviser: praises the policy of the Central Bank and supports the deletion of zeros at the coun

Post by wciappetta on Tue 19 May 2015, 6:27 am

It's too late in the process to start chasing their tail now.... many of the ISIS group do what they do for wages alone so foreign investment in Iraq is a great tool to stem the tide, however managing that influx of foreign investment via monetary policy is far easier with a revalued currency ...

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Tue 19 May 2015, 8:08 am

I vote we make it easier for them and ... Revalue the currency.
Thanks
LIT
yes

jbowhunter
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by jbowhunter on Tue 19 May 2015, 8:21 am

Ilonelyintexas wrote:I vote we make it easier for them and ... Revalue the currency.
Thanks
LIT
yes
Aye!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:38 am

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 10:38 am