Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Slacking Chinese Officials To Face Demotion Or Dismissal

Lobo
    Lobo

Slacking Chinese Officials To Face Demotion Or Dismissal Empty Slacking Chinese Officials To Face Demotion Or Dismissal

Post by Lobo Sat 27 Jun 2015, 2:39 pm

[size=30]Slacking Chinese Officials To Face Demotion Or Dismissal: State Media[/size]
    By Reuters on June 27 2015 3:57 AM EDT

China's President Xi Jinping in Beijing, March 3, 2015. An anti-corruption campaign has become the centerpiece of Xi's administration, with corrupt officials as its target. Reuters
    BEIJING (Reuters) - Underperforming Chinese officials will face demotion or lose their jobs, under new rules announced by the country's elite Politburo, state media said on Saturday.
    Officials who break Communist Party rules, or are found to be corrupt, irresponsible or incompetent face "organizational adjustment", which is a euphemism for demotion or dismissal, the state-run China Daily reported.
    The new regulations were approved at a Politburo meeting on Friday presided over by President Xi Jinping, the paper's online version said. The rules are to be adopted on a trial basis, it added, without giving details.
    Last year, Premier Li Keqianq blasted Chinese officials for being "lazy and slack" in carrying out Beijing's policy directives, as they kept their heads down to stay out of trouble during President Xi Jinping's sweeping anti-graft campaign.
    "Just muddling along" was exactly the same as actually being corrupt, he said.
    (Writing by Nicholas Heath; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
    http://www.ibtimes.com/slacking-chinese-officials-face-demotion-or-dismissal-state-media-1986694

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:39 pm