Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch auto loans for citizens .. And the inclusion of missing his predecessor 5 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch auto loans for citizens .. And the inclusion of missing his predecessor 5 million  Empty Launch auto loans for citizens .. And the inclusion of missing his predecessor 5 million

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2013, 8:09 am

Launch auto loans for citizens .. And the inclusion of missing his predecessor 5 million

BAGHDAD / Yousef Salman

Ministry of Finance announced the launch auto loans to state employees and citizens as well as the inclusion of the missing employees of the permanent staffing predecessor 5 million dinars.

The director of the Rasheed Bank Kazem fistula Rasheed Bank began granting citizens financial ancestor about 20 million dinars to buy modern cars.

He noted that the categories covered by auto loans and advances are employees of ministries and state departments and the payment will be the system of monthly premiums, as well as citizens of the inhabitants of the provinces who nominated provincial councils are sponsored. He fistula that other category covered by loans cars are citizens who do not have an official function and is affiliated to the Ministry or department and is a candidate of the provincial council, noting that the citizen is the employee upon bringing a sponsor has a government salary is his monthly salary as much as the monthly installment of $ 300 thousand Denar_i_khasm from the salary of the sponsor in the case did not deliver citizen monthly installments.

The head of the Rasheed Bank to pay the premiums would be over 3-4 years, depending on the type of car and interest are up 6%. He noted that the loan will allow the citizen or employee to buy a car (private taxi productivity - the transfer of collective agricultural and industrial mechanics).

He announced fistula inclusion of the missing staff on permanent staffing in the state departments predecessor 5 million dinars like their peers from staff ongoing service, explaining that the controls included exchange amount of the advance of the Crown forced (father grandfather correct) if single or values ​​or guardian appointed under argument Agaymoma or guardianship with the support of the Department of the missing employee and the presence of a government sponsor guarantor.

He noted that Rasheed Bank will grant soft loans to widows of up to 20 million dinars without ensuring a real estate and other loans of up to 200 million dinars to ensure real estate as well as project grant in operational for widows through civil society organizations or the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:26 pm