Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security forces repel attack for "Daash" on Khalidiya and incurred heavy losses

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Security forces repel attack for "Daash" on Khalidiya and incurred heavy losses Empty Security forces repel attack for "Daash" on Khalidiya and incurred heavy losses

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 10 Jul 2015, 5:46 pm

10/07/2015 07:30 GMT
    Security forces repel attack for "Daash" on Khalidiya and incurred heavy losses

Follow-up - and babysit - security forces foiled an attack was carried out by "Daash" organizing the Khalidiya east of Ramadi, and his liver heavy losses in lives would and equipment.
    There was heavy fighting between the security forces and elements of the attacking organization.

Army troops and managed to Daash bombing sites to coincide with the arrival of military reinforcements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Security forces repel attack for "Daash" on Khalidiya and incurred heavy losses Empty Re: Security forces repel attack for "Daash" on Khalidiya and incurred heavy losses

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 10 Jul 2015, 5:47 pm

Hope they keep this area secure.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:16 am