Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China’s Release Of Its Official Gold Holdings Is Bullsh*t

Lobo
    Lobo

China’s Release Of Its Official Gold Holdings Is Bullsh*t Empty China’s Release Of Its Official Gold Holdings Is Bullsh*t

Post by Lobo Fri 17 Jul 2015, 5:00 pm

Andrew Maguire, Egon von Greyerz And Stephen Leeb Say China’s Release Of Its Official Gold Holdings Is Bullsh*t
    July 17, 2015
    China’s Release Of Its Official Gold Holdings Is Bullsh*t King-World-News-Man-Asked-To-Speak-To-Chinese-Officials-Says-Gold-Demand-From-China-Is-Insatiable-Price-Will-Hit-2000-This-Year-1728x800_c
    On the heels of China telling the world that they only have 1,658 tonnes of gold, Andrew Maguire, Egon von Greyerz and Stephen Leeb told King World News that today's release by China is a "joke" and that the announcement was "ludicrous," which is a polite way of calling it bullsh*t.
    Egon von Greyerz:  “I don’t believe it.  The secrecy still prevails in the official gold holding world among central banks.  it seems that not one central bank will declare their true official holdings, whether it’s higher or lower.  It’s inconceivable that China only has 1,658 tonnes of gold when we know that they have been buying up to 2,000 tonnes of gold each year for the last few years….
    Continue reading the Andrew Maguire, Egon von Greyerz, Stephen Leeb interview below…

Advertisement
    To hear which company investors & institutions around the globe are flocking to 
    ​that has one of the best gold & silver purchase & storage platforms 
    in the world click on the logo:

China’s Release Of Its Official Gold Holdings Is Bullsh*t GoldSwitzerlandMAM-King-World-News

Today's Release By China Is A Joke
    Stephen Leeb:  “What a joke this release was today by China regarding its gold holdings.  It was ridiculous.  Their attempt to downplay their gold holdings is not fooling anyone with a functioning brain that has followed the flow of gold from West to East for the past few years.  I would be very surprised if the Chinese don’t have more gold and possibly significantly more gold than the U.S. claims it possesses (8,100+ tonnes).  But they’re saying, ‘We don’t have any gold.  What are you guys worried about?'  In that sense it was a brilliant move by China.”
    China’s Release Of Its Official Gold Holdings Is Bullsh*t King-World-News-Andrew-Maguire-Who-Smashed-Gold-Today-And-Why-As-HSBC-Shocks-Clients-By-Closing-All-London-Gold-Vaults
    Andrew Maguire:  “Why would the Chinese show their hand?  This announcement that they are only holding 1,658 tonnes of gold is ludicrous.  Read the book The Art Of War.  They have accumulated thousands of tonnes of gold since 2009.”
    http://kingworldnews.com/andrew-maguire-egon-von-greyerz-and-stephen-leeb-say-chinas-release-of-its-official-gold-holdings-is-bullsht/

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:17 am