Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: We will give mass resignation of government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi: We will give mass resignation of government  Empty Najafi: We will give mass resignation of government

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2013, 6:46 am

Najafi: We will give mass resignation of government

| On 2013-03-18 | Author AN | readings 13 |

BAGHDAD / electronic integrity

Considered Osama Nujaifi Parliament Speaker claim Dialogue Front return of Iraqi ministers to order government rejected, stressing that Iraq is moving toward mass resignation of the government.
    Nujaifi said, in a press statement to the newspaper "the world" that "demonstrations of the National Dialogue Front to restore Iraqi List ministers is unacceptable and it is unacceptable, and represents their point of view, they are small faction does not represent the position of the Iraqi List."
    Najafi said that "the public demand of the demonstrators and protesters is the withdrawal of existing ministers from the government, and there is urgency on us by our mass base in this matter, and this was affirmed by imams and preachers Ahlu Sunna group in the Friday prayers."
    The President of the House of Representatives that "claims moving toward the resignation of all the ministers of the list-style Rafie al-Issawi's resignation from the Ministry of Finance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alestiqama.com%2F

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:46 am