Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industrial Assembly: (850) project for Industrial Bank and financial loans disbursed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industrial Assembly: (850) project for Industrial Bank and financial loans disbursed Empty Industrial Assembly: (850) project for Industrial Bank and financial loans disbursed

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Mar 2013, 7:12 am

Industrial Assembly: (850) project for Industrial Bank and financial loans disbursed

22-03-2013 08:43 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). Industrial compound called a.Hassan shammari, Department of Industrial Bank in financial allocations granted loans to industrial projects, noting that the State allocate funds and the Bank does not execute.

He said Al-shammari (News Agency): the budget for the year (2012) included funds to support the industrial sector without financial benefits, the Department emphasizes that industrial bank loans will be distributed to an estimated financial value (9%), and to date no loans and no one knows you have benefits or not.

Explained: the Iraqi Federation of industries (850) project to industrial bank hoping to direct disbursement financial loans that the Bank tolerated on the grounds that some projects fake and did not exist on the ground, demanding the Bank management to detect and isolate the real phantom/finished/8 n. p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:02 am