Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani discuss with Merkel on Iraq and ways of resolving the current crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani discuss with Merkel on Iraq and ways of resolving the current crisis  Empty Nechirvan Barzani discuss with Merkel on Iraq and ways of resolving the current crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2013, 5:12 am

Nechirvan Barzani discuss with Merkel on Iraq and ways of resolving the current crisis

23-03-2013 11:47 PM

Erbil (newsletter).Search the Prime Minister of Kurdistan region nechirvan Barzani, on the sidelines of the International Conference on energy security, External Affairs, with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the current situation in Iraq and efforts to address all outstanding problems through dialogue and abide by the Constitution.

The Government statement said the territory has received (News Agency) a copy of: the Prime Minister announced that the Government of the Kurdistan region and Iraq play an important role in helping Turkey and Germany and other European countries to expand energy sources and ensure a stable source of energy.

The statement added: Barzani delivered a speech at the Conference, noted that advances in Kurdistan in the energy sector since 2007 so far has contributed to the rise in Iraqi oil exports and increased resources, stating: that oil and gas reserves in the Kurdish region to contribute in providing energy sources for Europe in the future.

Nechirvan Barzani said: the continued oil exploration in the Kurdistan region, pointing out that the territory and other regions need to deliver oil and gas exports to world markets.

He said: we must think about how to deliver oil and gas to world markets, and this is not for transport of oil of Kurdistan but depots for transporting petroleum products from the rest of other parts of Iraq.

He noted that the completion of the new pipeline across Kurdistan Iraq will export three million barrels a day to world markets by the year 2019. This in itself will increase imports of Iraq and develop its economy, and its stability and territorial integrity. /Finished/r./

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:48 am