Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

S.Korean gov't issues 1st yuan-denominated bonds in China

Lobo
    Lobo

S.Korean gov't issues 1st yuan-denominated bonds in China Empty S.Korean gov't issues 1st yuan-denominated bonds in China

Post by Lobo Tue 15 Dec 2015, 3:18 pm

S.Korean gov't issues 1st yuan-denominated bonds in China
    Xinhua Finance 2015-12-15 19:02 SEOUL

South Korea's finance ministry said Tuesday that it has succeeded in issuing the first sovereign bonds denominated in the Chinese currency in Chinese mainland, opening door for South Korean players to enter the Chinese bond market.

Three billion yuan (460 million U.S. dollars) of three-year bonds denominated in the Chinese currency was floated by the South Korean government at a yield of 3 percent in China's bond market, the ministry said in a statement.

Chinese investors regarded Seoul's yuan bond issuance as a timely decision given the Chinese currency's inclusion in basket currencies for Special Drawing Rights and ample liquidity in the Chinese bond market, according to the ministry.

The yield was the lowest end of the ministry's price guidance of 3.0-3.5 percent, indicating strong demand for the yuan bonds issued by South Korea for the first time in China.

The ministry said that the yuan bond issuance was aimed at diversifying foreign currency reserves in response to the Chinese currency's inclusion in the SDR basket.

It expected the government's yuan bond sales to serve as a bridgehead to help South Korean firms and financial institutions enter the Chinese bond market, which has a big growth potential.

http://en.xinfinance.com/html/Markets/Bonds/2015/177873.shtml

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:31 pm