Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Kerry after meeting Najafi showing his fear of the collapse of democracy in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kerry after meeting Najafi showing his fear of the collapse of democracy in Iraq  Empty Kerry after meeting Najafi showing his fear of the collapse of democracy in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2013, 5:14 pm

Kerry after meeting Najafi showing his fear of the collapse of democracy in Iraq

Term Press / Baghdad

New House Speaker Osama Najafi, Sunday, confirmed that the decision to postpone the elections in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh "political and illegal", and stressed that the faltering tracks political and slow democratic transition and breaking conventions "caused a rift in the national unity", while expressed U.S. Secretary of State fears from the collapse of democracy in Iraq.

Said House Speaker Osama Nujaifi said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which after meeting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry today in Baghdad that "the decision to postpone the elections in the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh is a breach legally inconsistent with the Constitution", again emphasized that "the reasons that have been whereby the postponement were not convincing. "

According to the statement, "Najafi told Kerry that the postponement decision was political par excellence that security conditions in Baghdad this period witnessed an unprecedented deterioration, but the decision to postpone the long-only Nineveh and Anbar."

Nujaifi stressed that "stumbled tracks the political process and the slow democratization and breaking political agreements between partners caused a rift evident in the national unity and troubled in the march of the partnership."

The statement quoted U.S. Secretary of State saying that he was "worried and afraid of the collapse of what has been built from the foundations of democracy."

He called John Kerry, according to the statement, "all Iraqi parties to cooperate in order to complete the national partnership and overcome the crisis," pointing out that "the United States remains committed to Iraq as part of the strategic partnership between the two countries."

The statement issued by the Office Nujaifi that "the two sides discussed the latest political developments in the Iraqi scene and ways out of the current crisis and taking into account the constitutional and legal standards."

Arrived and U.S. Secretary of State, on Sunday, to Baghdad on a visit unannounced is his first since he took office, replacing Hillary Clinton, after hours of conducting meetings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

He was U.S. secretary of state John Kerry chain positions today carried criticism of the Iraqi government in various topics, he criticized the "leniency Iraq with arms transfers to Iran and said that administration officials are following closely crossings aviation Iranian airspace Iraqi to help the Syrian regime to stay , and between those wondering "how our allies in Iraq and allowed to happen?" calling in this regard Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to help the departure of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from office and not keep it.

He also criticized Kerry Iraqi government's decision to postpone the elections in the provinces of Nineveh and Anbar, and appealed to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to reconsider the decision, and stressed that the United States sees the need everyone's participation in the elections, stressing that "justification" the Iraqi government to postpone the elections "not convincing."

He criticized Kerry as well as opponents of the political Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and "angry" him because of their withdrawal from the government, and urged them not to abandon the new system, and stressed that the United States continues to respect its support for Iraq in accordance with the strategic framework agreement, while he stressed that Iraq faces significant challenges in several areas despite being the fastest growing economy in the region during 2012

Kerry's visit comes to Iraq, hours after holding meetings with Prime with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah, in an attempt to revive the peace process in the Middle East in preparation for a new peace summit between the two parties.

The visit Kerry to Iraq, his first since taking office in (January 31 2013) to replace Hillary Clinton, and the first senior U.S. official for several months, especially since the outbreak of the demonstrations taking place in a number of Iraqi provinces since (December 21, 2012), which U.S. administration fully committed to its silence towards the joints, although things portend sectarian conflict in Iraq also warns the government and several other parties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Kerry after meeting Najafi showing his fear of the collapse of democracy in Iraq  Empty Re: Kerry after meeting Najafi showing his fear of the collapse of democracy in Iraq

Post by Neno Sun 24 Mar 2013, 5:38 pm

According to the statement, "Najafi told Kerry that the postponement
    decision was political
    par excellence that security conditions in
    Baghdad this period witnessed an unprecedented deterioration, but the
    decision to postpone the long-only Nineveh and Anbar."
    AH YEAH!!

OS: duck2000 may be right and Maliki tells him to take a hike too... :(
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kerry after meeting Najafi showing his fear of the collapse of democracy in Iraq  Empty Re: Kerry after meeting Najafi showing his fear of the collapse of democracy in Iraq

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:41 am

Nijaifi, Kerry discuss Iraqi, regional political situation

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on March 24, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tags: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -The Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi, and the US Secretary of State, John Kerry, discussed the Iraqi and the Regional political situation.
    A statement by Nijaifi’s office received by IraqiNews.com cited “During his meeting with Kerry, Nijaifi confirmed that the decision of postponing the elections in Nineveh and Anbar provinces violates the constitution and the democracy.”
    “Nijaifi stressed that deviation in the political process, the slow democratic changes and neglecting the political agreements among the partners negatively affected the national unity,” the statement added.
    “For his part, Kerry expressed his concerns over democracy in Iraq, calling all sides to cooperate to accomplish national partnership and to overcome crises,” the statement continued.
    “He also emphasized the US Administration’s commitment to support Iraq under the strategic partnership between the two countries,” the statement concluded.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 25 Mar 2013, 3:41 pm

More and More i watch this on TY about it all and the Syria deal, I just do not know. I believe that the program rate has to be lifted with the lifting of VII but, I just have some serious doubts on how a Country can give value and be on the Shiittee list too. Just a little confussed right now...
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:12 pm

Neno wrote:More and More i watch this on TY about it all and the Syria deal, I just do not know. I believe that the program rate has to be lifted with the lifting of VII but, I just have some serious doubts on how a Country can give value and be on the Shiittee list too. Just a little confussed right now...

:pale:
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 5:46 pm

I am beginning to wonder how this will pan out with all of this
    coming from the meeting myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:02 pm