Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality: We are working on the conversion of the most beautiful Olive Street to the cap

Lobo
    Lobo

Baghdad Municipality: We are working on the conversion of the most beautiful Olive Street to the cap Empty Baghdad Municipality: We are working on the conversion of the most beautiful Olive Street to the cap

Post by Lobo Sat 02 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

Baghdad Municipality: We are working on the conversion of the most beautiful Olive Street to the capital

USE LINK FOR PICTURE -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wwWWW.jpg

Baghdad scales News

Announced the Municipality of Baghdad, on Saturday, for the second phase of the direct development work Olive Street to turn it into "one of the most beautiful" streets of the capital, noting that the lighting techniques used in modern specifications with implementation monument universally known "Cinderella" vehicles.

According to a statement of the Municipality received / scales News / copy of it, that "the city of Zora games company embarked on the second phase of development work and decorate extending from Paradise Square Olive Street toward the Baghdad clock along Zawraa Park to turn it into one of the most beautiful streets of the capital Baghdad, in terms of lighting, organization and reforestation in coordination Angels with the Municipality of Baghdad. "

The statement added, "The street works include more than 50 decorate a palm tree lighting techniques with a modern monument carts" Sandrella "universally known in experience is the first of them in Iraq as well as in landscaping and agriculture, furniture and traffic signs."

She pointed to the secretariat of Baghdad, said that "the overall work of the street implement a national initiative by the City Games Zora company and at their own expense because of the economic situation that the country is going through and the lack of financial allocations granted to the Municipality of Baghdad" .anthy 29 / D 24

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:15 pm