Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The government is committed to providing financial cover to secure salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The government is committed to providing financial cover to secure salaries Empty Abadi: The government is committed to providing financial cover to secure salaries

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Abadi: The government is committed to providing financial cover to secure salaries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    / Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    confirmed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's office said the government is committed to providing the necessary financial cover to ensure that employees and retirees' salaries. A spokesman for the Office Saad al-Hadithi in an interview I followed "Bgdadalabarah" that "the federal government is committed to provide the necessary financial cover to secure the staff and the salaries of retirees, especially since they take many ways to increase financial abundance of the state through the diversification of sources of income. "He added Sabri that" there are many ways resorted and will resort to the government during the coming period to provide the necessary financial cover for the country. "The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari has said the federal government is able to pay employees' salaries will continue to be provided. A previous statements attributed to Zebari pointed out that Baghdad may not be able to provide salaries for employees in the next April. But he returned and stressed that the red line employees and retirees' salaries. He pointed out that the government is committed to provide.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:30 pm