Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy reveal a plan to restart the stalled all government factories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy reveal a plan to restart the stalled all government factories Empty Parliamentary economy reveal a plan to restart the stalled all government factories

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jan 2016, 10:18 am

Parliamentary economy reveal a plan to restart the stalled all government factories

01/10/2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. revealed to the economic and investment commission in Parliament, about the existence of a joint plan between the Ministry of Industry to bring back all the factories and government companies, particularly the stalled strategy to support the national economy, as well as support the private industrial sector.
    Said committee member Rep. Najiba Najib told / KD / The committee has prepared an economic plan in coordination with the Ministry of Industry and Minerals for the rehabilitation and operation of all companies and government factories stalled, particularly strategic factor of petro-chemicals, iron and steel, among others.
    She added that the Committee on the economy met with a representative of the British Shell to agree on the rehabilitation of petrochemical plants, pointing out that there is a government plan to support the private industrial sector through the support of the specialized banks in the amount of 5 trillion dinars for the granting of soft loans for industrialists in the various provinces. / End / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:07 pm