Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ben Carson’s finance chair quits — despite $20,000 a month salary

Lobo
    Lobo

Ben Carson’s finance chair quits — despite $20,000 a month salary Empty Ben Carson’s finance chair quits — despite $20,000 a month salary

Post by Lobo Thu 14 Jan 2016, 8:04 pm

Ben Carson’s finance chair quits — despite $20,000 a month salary

Republican Ben Carson’s presidential campaign faced additional turmoil on Thursday with the resignation of his top finance aide, who reportedly was earning $20,000 a month.

Politico, which first reported the resignation of Dean Parker, cited campaign insiders who criticized spending decisions, including generous consulting fees paid to inexperienced staff. It said Parker was earning the hefty salary for an honorary position that is typically unpaid.

In a statement, Carson said he had accepted Parker’s resignation, but gave no other details.

Parker, in the statement, said: “While current allegations towards me are misrepresentations, my primary goal is to help Dr. Carson save our nation.”

The loss of Carson’s top financial aide came as seven of the Republican presidential candidates, including Carson, hold one of their last debates before the first presidential contests to pick the party’s 2016 presidential candidate.

Carson, who led public opinion polls last summer but began slipping in the fall, earlier saw his staff bleed when his campaign manager and about 20 other staff members quit amid infighting in late December.
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/ben-carsons-finance-chair-quits-despite-20000-a-month-salary/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:56 pm