Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Analyst: the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is not the real price

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Analyst: the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is not the real price Empty Economic Analyst: the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is not the real price

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 2016/1/19 23:55 • 557 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad - where] 
    said economic analyst David Zayer said the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the country, not the real price.

Said Zayer told all of Iraq [where], that "the dollar exchange rate since 10 years is supported by the central bank, a dollar pumped into the market determines the price, this is not the real price, and is supposed to be now costs 1500 dinars to the dollar." 
    He said Zayer that "the decline of the dinar against the dollar is the beginning of its collapse under the difficult financial situation of the country, because there was enough money to support the dinar and now that the lack of funds began the real exchange rate shows." 
    He noted that "should the government raise support for the dinar, and that depends on the real price in the market, in order to avoid depletion of the currency commodity uneconomical and shows the reality of the dinar real strength. 
    "The economist Ahmad Kanani, attributed the rise in the dollar's exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, to non-possession of the Central Bank of Iraq sufficient liquidity to cover the market needs Local him [the dollar]. 
    saw the domestic market during the past ten days at prices fluctuation of the dollar against the dinar, where he arrived the exchange rate in the past few days in 1227 dinars to the dollar [127 000 dinars per hundred dollars] .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:22 pm