Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade reveal the existence of fake names in the ration card, some dating back to baby boomers in 187

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade reveal the existence of fake names in the ration card, some dating back to baby boomers in 187 Empty Trade reveal the existence of fake names in the ration card, some dating back to baby boomers in 187

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 8:05 am

[ltr]Trade reveal the existence of fake names in the ration card, some dating back to baby boomers in 1877[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - January 21: The Minister of Commerce revealed Agency Mohammed Xiaa Sudan, on Thursday, during the workshop the fight against corruption, which was held at the Ministry Building in the capital Baghdad, the existence of fake names in some of the ration some of them born in the cards in 1877 have not been deleted yet .

He said the Sudanese that "Check the names on the cards ration showed 327 000 name in some of the cards of the breed in 1877 has not been deleted," adding, "The cases referred to eliminate and integrity on corruption amounting to 169 issue, and that there are administrative penalties for general managers and staff amounted to 321 different punishment."

He went on Minister of Trade and agency, he "has the assignment of 29 Director General to eliminate corruption charges in cases referred to former ministers the issues of administrative and financial corruption reached 18 issue." Ended O.h

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:10 pm