Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
country70girl
Rocky
6 posters

Kuwaiti Prime Minister: My visit to Iraq will be resolved all outstanding issues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti Prime Minister: My visit to Iraq will be resolved all outstanding issues  Empty Kuwaiti Prime Minister: My visit to Iraq will be resolved all outstanding issues

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2013, 11:13 am

Kuwaiti Prime Minister: My visit to Iraq will be resolved all outstanding issues

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Chairman of the Kuwaiti government announced Jaber Al-Mubarak, that his visit to Iraq will yield to resolve all outstanding issues between the two countries.

Mubarak said in a press statement, "We finished the problem that occurred on the border, and we agreed on the demolition of houses of past in the region."

He blessed to "what transpired in the meeting with the Emir of Kuwait, with Vice President Khudair Khuzaie during the Arab summit held recently in Doha," noting that "addressing the issue of the upcoming visit to Iraq."

Mubarak stressed that "ready for the visit, but waiting for an invitation by the Iraqi side."

He Kuwaiti Prime Minister that "the visit would be important for both sides to resolve all outstanding issues, which we hope to solve the fraternal understanding," explaining that "economic and trade delegation and the media will be part of the official delegation accompanying".

^,,^
    http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D1551068
    country70girl
    country70girl
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Kuwaiti Prime Minister: My visit to Iraq will be resolved all outstanding issues  Empty Re: Kuwaiti Prime Minister: My visit to Iraq will be resolved all outstanding issues

Post by country70girl Sun 31 Mar 2013, 11:34 am

Thanks rocky; all that is needed is when?
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti Prime Minister: My visit to Iraq will be resolved all outstanding issues  Empty Re: Kuwaiti Prime Minister: My visit to Iraq will be resolved all outstanding issues

Post by zimi31 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 4:17 pm

Love this article!!! Especially...'ready for the visit, but waiting for an invitation by the Iraqi side'!!! Let's go Iraq...just a little more to be done!!! Thanks Rocky
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 31 Mar 2013, 5:01 pm

Emailing out now... ;)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 31 Mar 2013, 5:17 pm

Hopefully a visit for end of week or Sunday!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:42 am

Better sooner than later!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:42 am