Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Do you go to the reconstruction fund or subject to scramble and compete? German Development Bank len

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Do you go to the reconstruction fund or subject to scramble and compete? German Development Bank len Empty Do you go to the reconstruction fund or subject to scramble and compete? German Development Bank len

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jan 2016, 4:53 am

Do you go to the reconstruction fund or subject to scramble and compete? German Development Bank lends Iraq 500 million euros for the reconstruction of the liberated areas

2016-01-26 14:38:41 | (Voice of Iraq) - Orient

German Development Bank plans to lend 500 million euros Iraq and the terms and benefits of soft to support the government to implement vital service projects in the liberated areas.

A statement by the Ministry of Finance, received (Orient) a copy of it, that «the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari received (yesterday) Monday at the headquarters of the Office of the ministry and the German delegation representing the State Bank of the German Development [KFW] headed by Sebastian Jacobi representative of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany and the Ministry and the membership Gunther Ross and Burkhard Haynes of the Deutsche Bank and in the presence Eckhard Preveza German ambassador in Baghdad, "

adding that" During the meeting, they discussed the need for Iraq to financial support and the contribution of friendly countries in the reconstruction and stability of the liberated areas of Daash to ensure the return of displaced persons to their homes and provide basic services and vital to them Fund ".

"The Bank will provide financial loan up to 500 million euros and the terms and benefits of soft to support the government to implement vital service projects in the liberated areas."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:20 pm