Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for activating the reward informants law to recover stolen money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls for activating the reward informants law to recover stolen money Empty Deputy calls for activating the reward informants law to recover stolen money

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jan 2016, 7:17 am

Deputy calls for activating the reward informants law to recover stolen money

1/28/16

Turkmen deputy member of the parliamentary legal committee Hassan Turan, the government called for activating the reward informants law to reward those who report cases of corruption, in order to contribute to the restoration of the stolen funds.
    Said Tauran told all of Iraq [where], "I call on the Iraqi government to activate the reward Iraqi informants Law No. 33 of 2008, which stipulates that the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry regardless financial reward those who tell the theft of public money and gives information leading to the restoration of Iraqi antiquities stolen or for forgery of official lectures. " 
    He added that this claim comes "in line with the reforms that the government and the directives of reference which urges state agencies to recover stolen funds, and beaten with an iron fist on the corrupt and the corrupt in the Iraqi state-led campaign." 
    And he called on the government to activate the law in order to "encourage the public sector employees and the staff of the ordinary on the news about corruption cases to activate this law and exchange bonuses stipulated therein even contributes to the restoration of part of the funds stolen by corruption and the corrupt of the Iraqi people." 
    The annual report of Transparency International on corruption in the world, issued on Wednesday, Iraq Class within the ten most corrupt countries in the world for 2015. 
    The decline - according to the organization - Classification of Arab countries that suffer from internal armed conflicts such as Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya and Somalia, which occupied the last place in the world registered only eight points report. 
    It is said that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi said on the ninth of this month that "2016 will be a year to eradicate corruption." 
    Abadi also said during a meeting on the sidelines of the Davos economic conference in Switzerland, which was held last week, "There are a lot of corrupt who are trying to disrupt our efforts reforms, but they have not succeeded so far, and I hope that they can succeed, we are fighting three wars now: one with Daash, and one with the corrupt, and the third on the economic front, and make great efforts in the fight. " 
    The recently criticized the religious authority, delayed the application of political, administrative and economic reform packages in the area of ​​the fight against corruption, and others, announced by the government since last August. 
    The representative of reference in Karbala, Mr. Ahmed net, "in the past year and over the past several months, we called in Friday sermons three authorities and all responsible parties to take serious steps in the process of real reform and social justice and the fight against corruption and the prosecution of senior corrupt and corrupt but elapsed year and nothing has clearly achieved on the ground, and this is deeply regrettable and not to increase this talk at the present time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:55 am