Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi stresses the importance of reviving the national oil company of the New

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi stresses the importance of reviving the national oil company of the New Empty Abdul-Mahdi stresses the importance of reviving the national oil company of the New

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Abdul-Mahdi stresses the importance of reviving the national oil company of the New
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 31/1/2016 0:38
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Saturday, on the importance of reviving the company 
    's national oil again, while stressing the need for the company to be of the people and have every citizen shares the N inheritable. 
    , Said Abdul-Mahdi, at a seminar organized by the Ministry of Oil in the center oil cultural in Baghdad, attended by "Baghdad news", said that "there is near agreement within the oil sector, the government and parliament on the importance of returning to revive the national oil company", stressing the need to "be the company's oil and gas is not limited to oil." 
    said Abdul-Mahdi, that " revive this company does not mean cancellation of the duties of the ministry in this sector, but there will be follow-up and supervision of the company, "adding," We have seen the establishment of a lot of oil companies such as Basra oil company that has been able successfully to manage oil fields in rural, south and achieved a rise in production. " 
    He said the oil minister "We are in the preparation of this company and an important stage to have goals and to realize", stressing the need that "the company be owned by all Iraqi people, and have every citizen shares the company N inheritable." 
    he continued, "there should be organized for the rights of the provinces in this The company and there is a fair distribution according to population ratio. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:31 am