Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
weslin3
mochasmom
sassy
Zuzu
wciappetta
notazbad2000
lonelyintexas
11 posters

Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues  Empty Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 20 Dec 2012, 8:46 am

News reports : believer: the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq settled

Union: The Kuwaiti ambassador in Iraq to the insured, that the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq settled theoretically, it is now in the stages of being implemented on the ground. He told all of Iraq,

"There are provisions other agreements will be converted by memoranda of understanding and agreements," adding that that this one targets the upcoming visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah to Iraq, which indicated that we take into consideration the interests of the peoples of Iraq and Kuwait, and we have a sincere desire to turn the page past and return by relationship strong roots for the future of our peoples. "He insured that" all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait discussed, and agreed upon and signed the minutes, which serve the interests of open whiter relationship Kuwaiti - Iraqi modern based on common interests and belonging Arab and Islamic and human neighbors. "was Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah, said the Kuwait deal flexibly to help Iraq out of Chapter VII, "and expressed" his country's readiness to help Iraq to complete the outstanding issues between them. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues  Empty Re: Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues

Post by notazbad2000 Thu 20 Dec 2012, 8:48 am

[quote="lonelyintexas"]News reports : believer: the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq settled

Union: The Kuwaiti ambassador in Iraq to the insured, that the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq settled theoretically, it is now in the stages of being implemented on the ground. He told all of Iraq,

"There are provisions other agreements will be converted by memoranda of understanding and agreements," adding that that this one targets the upcoming visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah to Iraq, which indicated that we take into consideration the interests of the peoples of Iraq and Kuwait, and we have a sincere desire to turn the page past and return by relationship strong roots for the future of our peoples. "He insured that" all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait discussed, and agreed upon and signed the minutes, which serve the interests of open whiter relationship Kuwaiti - Iraqi modern based on common interests and belonging Arab and Islamic and human neighbors. "was Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah, said the Kuwait deal flexibly to help Iraq out of Chapter VII, "and expressed" his country's readiness to help Iraq to complete the outstanding issues between them. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

You have to love the finality of it all, but let's have something to show for it.

TAZ
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues  Empty Re: Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues

Post by wciappetta Thu 20 Dec 2012, 7:43 pm

Agreed Show me the money.... Yet I like the sound of it.... getting real close....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Zuzu Thu 20 Dec 2012, 7:55 pm

great post. Lets finish this thing up!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 21 Dec 2012, 4:53 am

lonelyintexas wrote:News reports : believer: the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq settled

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So again we have another declaration supporting Malikis' official statement from March that all items are settled and that it has not been a matter solving disputes but rather following the predetermined course:

Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki Meets Notables and Tribal Chiefs from Baghdad

22/3/2012 3:22 PM

His
    Excellency Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki met in his office today a number of tribal chiefs from the Baghdad province.

His
    Excellency said that Iraq is witnessing an outstanding progress in its
    relations with the international community, especially with the Arab
    countries, and Iraq managed to settle all disputes and pending issues
    with the United Nations and with the Arab countries.

The
    Prime Minister said that throughout the history of Iraq, each time the
    nation goes through a period of difficulty, its sons, the tribal chiefs,
    the scholars and the intellectuals stand up to those challenges, He
    explained that Iraq must turn into a powerful and respectable state as
    desired by the Iraqi people. An independent state that respects the
    constitution and in which there is no one above the law.

He continued saying
    that unless there is harmony among the Iraqi community constituents and
    unless all government branches bear their responsibilities the state
    cannot live up to its responsibilities.

He
    stressed that Iraq is still targeted by other countries which still
    have concerns that Iraq may return to previous policies that seek to
    have weapons and target neighbors and brothers, but we say that this is
    over and Iraq today is seeking to establish the best relations with all
    countries.

The Prime Minister said that hosting the Baghdad Arab Summit is evidence of Iraq's return to the Arab world.

His Excellency criticized the positions and the statements that aim at creating an air of confusion
    and give the impression that Iraq is not ready to host the Arab Summit.

He
    called on all tribes to support the security services, and called
    continued links between all segments of society, because this stage will
    be an important part of rebuilding Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [Note: If the report opens in Arabic click the English button]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Fri 21 Dec 2012, 8:16 am

Sure looks like you're right Ward!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 21 Dec 2012, 8:55 am

So why the delay in vote?
    Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Zuzu Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:28 am

mochasmom wrote:So why the delay in vote?

I'm sticking to my theory, Obama wants taxes raised on us.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 21 Dec 2012, 12:51 pm

Zuzu wrote:

Thank you Zuzu! I totally agree on this. Why be so concerned over 2% of the population to put higher taxes in position. I've been saying that, but hardly no one thinks that. Obama knows that this is fixing to blow and he knows there will be several people in that bracket.
    shalom babe
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by shalom babe Fri 21 Dec 2012, 1:08 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Zuzu wrote:

Thank you Zuzu! I totally agree on this. Why be so concerned over 2% of the population to put higher taxes in position. I've been saying that, but hardly no one thinks that. Obama knows that this is fixing to blow and he knows there will be several people in that bracket.

I am beginning to think that "nothing" in connected to "anything" and "everything" is connected to "something" ...of course I could be wrong ...or right...not sure.. but I continue to be optimistic! :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:08 am