Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain pledges extra $1.75 billion for Syria before donor conference

Lobo
    Lobo

Britain pledges extra $1.75 billion for Syria before donor conference Empty Britain pledges extra $1.75 billion for Syria before donor conference

Post by Lobo Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:21 am

Britain pledges extra $1.75 billion for Syria before donor conference

February 4, 2016 by yalibnan 0 Comments
    Britain pledges extra $1.75 billion for Syria before donor conference Syrian-refugees-lebanon-borderSyrian refugees, fleeing the recent fighting wait in Majdel Anjar near the Lebanese borders
    Britain pledged on Thursday to spend an additional 1.2 billion pounds ($1.75 billion) on aid for Syrians by 2020, seeking to build momentum for a donor conference that the United Nations hopes will raise more than $7 billion for this year alone.

With Syria’s five-year-old civil war raging and U.N.-mediated peace talks in Geneva halted after just a few days amid acrimony between government and opposition negotiators, the one-day London conference will try to tackle dire humanitarian needs.

The war has killed an estimated 250,000 people and driven millions from their homes, with 6 million Syrians displaced within the country and more than 4 million others having left for Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey and beyond.

http://yalibnan.com/2016/02/04/britain-pledges-extra-1-75-billion-for-syria-before-donor-conference/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:29 am