Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Home Political Sistani refuses to receive senior politicians and ministers are covered by the change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Home Political Sistani refuses to receive senior politicians and ministers are covered by the change Empty Home Political Sistani refuses to receive senior politicians and ministers are covered by the change

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Sistani refuses to receive senior politicians and ministers are covered by the change[/size]

BAGHDAD - Yasser Talal
    The second Friday in a row, rejects the highest religious authority in Najaf offer insights in the political affairs of the implementation of the decision taken not to talk about. Revealed Najafih informed sources close to the seminary noble's (Il Giornale) for "religious supreme authority refused to Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani greeted politicians, government leaders and ministers are covered by the changes of ministerial next few days due to the lack of listening to advise the foremost authority." 
    The sources indicated that " Move not and will not receive any official anymore because of the great failures of the government and its failure to implement the promises of reform of all files and specifically my security and the economy. " Approved sources that required anonymity that "reference the political process and the sponsoring nation and alert to the path of truth and guidance and the best interests and give a lot of advice, and unfortunately none of the politicians and the ministers committed themselves to these guidelines." For their part count, analysts and activists that "the reference decision in this regard has given the people to work for change through peaceful means and to build their own state, a clear message that the people are the source authorities and hand the reins of change and reform."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:39 am