Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International companies" for the recovery of Iraq's money contraband

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International companies" for the recovery of Iraq's money contraband Empty International companies" for the recovery of Iraq's money contraband

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 1:49 pm

International companies" for the recovery of Iraq's money contraband

Thursday 18 February 2016 | 19:51

BAGHDAD / .. revealed the Integrity Commission, member of the parliamentary Akeel al-Zubaidi, on Thursday, for a proposal to hire a (international companies) with the task of investigating the Iraq money contraband.

Zubaidi said for "Eye Iraq News" that "the committees of finance, integrity and legal are the authorities in charge to investigate the money smuggled worked committees to host a number of officials to discuss and develop a mechanism to return the money smuggled," explaining that "Iraq does not have any official documents showing the amount of that money contraband or any documents indicate it. "

He added that "the recovery of that money is no easy job and we are doing all our best for it and we wrote the recommendations will be communicated to the House of Representatives next Monday," noting that "the recommendations included a proposal for a deal with the" international companies "for the recovery of smuggled money and have a percentage of the money that will be retrieved for Iraq ".

The House of Representatives and devoted the next session Monday to discuss the issue of state funds smuggled abroad.

The House of Representatives, shaped during its meeting on the sixth of this month, a parliamentary committee to see money diverted from Iraq, while the Legal Committee announced, one of the author to go after Iraqi funds smuggled committees, it would issue a decision obliging the government to investigate the accounts and balances that hover around doubts and Alhbhatt.anthy 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:10 pm