Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haidar al-Mulla's / balances News /: liberal ideal solution to run Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haidar al-Mulla's / balances News /: liberal ideal solution to run Iraq Empty Haidar al-Mulla's / balances News /: liberal ideal solution to run Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 7:08 am

[ltr]Haidar al-Mulla's / balances News /: liberal ideal solution to run Iraq[/ltr]

Since 02.23.2016 at 12:33 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting the leader of the Union of Forces Haidar al-Mulla, Tuesday, that the true picture of Iraq are liberal and constitutes the best solution to his administration.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi was changing his booth cabinet and the formation of a government of technocrats.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mulla said L / balance News / that "the reality of Iraq Liberal for decades and hundreds of years and is not fortuitous, but the influence of the religious parties to power was of a religious nature and reflected the image of the provinces and the country as a religious country, so there Kperfi State Administration failed."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Al-Mulla, said that "no religious project in Iraq will fail because the result would be a sectarian project Sunni or Shia, because he will be on the rest of the religious components account," adding that a "multi-diverse country can not be his only liberal project believes the civil state and civil identity is seen with one eye each ingredients in both dimensions of religious or nationalist or sectarian, and this is the best solution to go to Wi-religious project will lead to the division of society. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And see most of the provinces of Iraq since the protests more than six months demanding civil state and social justice. Which made the head of the Council of Ministers announced reforms and then the change of government figures technocrats [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:13 am