Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agents ministries threaten Iraq's budget bankrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agents ministries threaten Iraq's budget bankrupt Empty Agents ministries threaten Iraq's budget bankrupt

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2016, 2:58 am

[size=32]Agents ministries threaten Iraq's budget bankrupt[/size]

4:28:48 04/03/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Two days ago (2) - Activists trading on social networking sites skyrocketed for the salaries of retired agents Iraqi ministries since 2003 until today. Do you know theIraqis O that each form a cabinet since the occupation appoint hundreds of agents ministry as shown belowthe Ministry ofAllawi , thefirst 89, Deputy Minister of the Ministry ofJaafari 169 Undersecretary of the Ministry of Maliki 'sfirst 420 Undersecretary of the Ministry of al - Maliki , the second 612 and theUndersecretary of the Ministryand is now in the Ministry ofAbadi 760 Undersecretary of the Ministry referred 400 ofthem to retireand here we calculate theretirement of the agents!Combined agents became their number since 2003 until this writing is (2450), Undersecretary of the Ministry of every one ofthem receives a pension of $ four million Iraqi dinarscalculator stopped me helped me in the beating to see how those receiving agents of each month from the state treasury andthey did not serve in their positions more than four years and some months and Leszek Antichrist Jalal small Ichaelk do not eat Nestle Mo Ahnh what Klein of accumulatedand God topples Hzj America and Iran observed every Rbekm thieves ruling in Iraq [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:16 am