Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regional organization declares its support for "reform" Muqtada al-Sadr suggests Vdrlh Iraq into st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Regional organization declares its support for "reform" Muqtada al-Sadr suggests Vdrlh Iraq into st Empty Regional organization declares its support for "reform" Muqtada al-Sadr suggests Vdrlh Iraq into st

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 3:10 am

[size=32]Regional organization declares its support for "reform" Muqtada al-Sadr suggests Vdrlh Iraq into states[/size]

02:59:54 6/3/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight Newsexpressed theJustice and Development (OECD ), one regional organizations full solidarity and welcomed the invitation "reformist" cleric of Iraq Muqtada al - Sadr demanded the departure of thecurrent Iraqi government and the formation of a new government. She said in astatement that what he called al- Sadr "is aninvitation reformist inside Iraq to purge thestate of thesymbols ofcorruption that has penetrated Iraq 's looted money and wealth of theIraqi people invarious walks oflife. " I promised the organization" invite Moqtada al - Sadr 's call towards cleansing Iraq of corruption and unite the Iraqi people in various walks of life in the framework of the people 'sdaily issues and the liberation ofIraq from thecorruption that has grown through the years long various state institutions and led to thesabotage and destruction ofIraq economically and loot its wealth and depriving itspeople of thedividends due to the control ofcorrupt governments and corrupt the state. " the organization called for, as in the Iraqi statement" Btoaivhm all wrap around Muqtada al -Sadr claims and unity to rebuild the state of Iraq instead of fighting and sectarian fighting which led international dismantling and destruction of the continuation of the corrupt in office for many years. " He suggested wHO spokesman Zidane Alguenaia to" establish afederal system ofgovernment in Iraq that includes the division of the Iraqi state to several states manages itself politically and administratively linked to central government oftechnocrats confused by theIraqi people invarious walks oflife to rebuild thestate Iraqi president because theenemy of Iraq is corruption and terrorism , asthey are two sides of the same coin in thehostility of theIraqi people without distinguishing between sects. "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:30 pm