Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sire: Slate parliamentary behavior "knife" over the necks of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sire: Slate parliamentary behavior "knife" over the necks of Representatives Empty Sire: Slate parliamentary behavior "knife" over the necks of Representatives

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Mar 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Sire: Slate parliamentary behavior "knife" over the necks of Representatives[/ltr]

Since 03.07.2016 at 09:26 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the rule of law Haider Mawla, on Monday, the list of parliamentary behavior approved by the parliament to "knife" on the necks of members of the House of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Article 20 of the first rules of procedure of the House of Representatives that the user than express any opinions or as documented by the facts in the exercise of his work in the Council does not ask.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Lord's / balances News /, that "the constitution and rules of procedure of the House of Representatives gave the right to ask any deputy ideas and opinions that are in the interest of the citizen."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the Lord "version of the list of parliamentary behavior Chalskan which lies on the neck of MP because it exercises the right of the people through the transfer of the suffering."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued that "the work of the regulatory limits vivid expression of opinion and the transfer of the suffering of the people to the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives voted last week to the list of parliamentary behavior which was deemed by some MPs as a challenge to receive and transmit the suffering of citizens across the platforms available.[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:13 pm