Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani and Karim Sinjari discuss Mosul edit a file with al-Jubouri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani and Karim Sinjari discuss Mosul edit a file with al-Jubouri Empty Masrour Barzani and Karim Sinjari discuss Mosul edit a file with al-Jubouri

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:04 am

[size=32]Masrour Barzani and Karim Sinjari discuss Mosul edit a file with al-Jubouri[/size]

07:07:34 13.03.2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Erbildiscuss thesecurity of the Kurdistan Region Masrour Barzani Council adviser, internal Kurdistan Region and the minister, Karim Sinjari separately with Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al -Jubouri, edit province ofNineveh file.A statement by the Office of the al -Jubouri: "It was during the meeting review ofdevelopments of thesecurity situation and theimportance ofjoint coordination ,especially during thecurrent stage, and the need to unite all efforts to combat terrorism inall its forms and toaccelerate theliberalization of the entire territory controlled by theorganization Daash. " The meeting discussed thedisplaced file and ways ofjoint coordination in order tocontinue their support and carrying outrelief inaddition to the facilities provided forthem . The statement, "said al -Jubouri ,discussed with the two sides edit Nineveh province, plans andongoing preparations file incoordination with all theparties of thetroops andsecurity forces , thePeshmerga and the sons of the tribes."arrived today Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al -Jubouri, to Arbil to meet withPresident of the Kurdistan region ,Massoud Barzani, and a number of officials. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:41 pm