Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forces Union: We were involved in the government and not partners in the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forces Union: We were involved in the government and not partners in the political process Empty Forces Union: We were involved in the government and not partners in the political process

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2016, 3:49 am

[size=30]Forces Union: We were involved in the government and not partners in the political process[/size]
    18/03/2016 10:54 | Number of Views: 36
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    A member of the Badr Forces Union stallion that the mass with the reforms and the changes called for by the government of al-Abadi. Indicating that the Union forces had not taken so far, his decision to stand with the political opposition parties or engage in the new government.
    In an interview with the stallion "channel direction," he said the main reason for the reforms is the existence of the financial and economic crisis, and reveal flaws and corruption.
    He explained that the stallion Union forces was not a partner in the political process, but he was involved. He pointed out that the financial and security matters were not our own hands.
    Stallion no balance in the national partnership, which was built by the successive governments and still distrust present in dealing with the Sunni side. Hinting that the Defense Ministry does not have the decision of the security thing, because it is governed under the leadership of the joint operations with the Ministry of Interior and the fight against terrorism.
    Edit just Serail 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:17 am