Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri calls for restraint and a commitment to peaceful demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri calls for restraint and a commitment to peaceful demonstrations Empty Jubouri calls for restraint and a commitment to peaceful demonstrations

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2016, 3:16 am

[ltr]Jubouri calls for restraint and a commitment to peaceful demonstrations[/ltr]

Since 18/03/2016 16:09 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the House of Representatives, Dr. Salim al-Jubouri, Friday, demonstrators took to the wisdom and restraint and a commitment to peaceful demonstrations to miss an opportunity to the terrorists and the enemies of Iraq from any attempt to derail the letter demonstrations peaceful.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Imad al-Khafaji, spokesman for House Speaker said that "al-Jubouri, stands with the constitutional right of protesters to express their opinion and demands for reform as guaranteed by the Constitution and the law", adding that he "continues the high discipline and abide by the law shown by the demonstrators and the forces and security field and their leadership until this moment." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Khafaji, said "al-Jubouri understands the people's demands for reform and his deputies, which has long awaited by Iraqis," he said. "At the same time his call to wisdom and self-restraint to miss an opportunity to the terrorists and the enemies of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He warned al-Jubouri of any subduction in the demonstrations and trying to be deflected from its course and peaceful. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Khafaji said that "the president of the House of Representatives confirms that reform is inevitable and that the people and his deputies in the compound and one goal to reach the civil state ruled by law and fair administration of justice and the institutions that fight corruption and waste of public money and favors to the people and their demands for freedom and social justice."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It ended 29/42 // g h m n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:46 am