Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity calls for all those responsible for the licensing rounds previous government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity calls for all those responsible for the licensing rounds previous government Empty Parliamentary Integrity calls for all those responsible for the licensing rounds previous government

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 7:15 am

[ltr]
    Parliamentary Integrity calls for all those responsible for the licensing rounds previous governments

April 2, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Said Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie, Saturday, that the committee will summon all those responsible for the conclusion of licensing rounds previous governments.
    Zobaie said in a statement seen by the news agency of our economy, it "will call all those responsible for the conclusion of licensing rounds in the previous governments."
    He Zubai, that " the Commission would investigate responded flags on the existence ofcorrupt deals in the licensing rounds, and results will be released as soon as possible."
    The media has talked about the implementation of the biggest deal of corruption in theMiddle East, noting that the deal was in Iraq through the licensing of oil rounds, accusing theformer oil minister and deputy prime minister for energy affairs in the Maliki government and the current Minister of Higher Education and Hussein al - Shahristani , and former Minister of Oil Abdul Karim and coffee and Undersecretary of the Ministry of the current oil Jafar implementation of the deal with a French company and another Iranian.
    The Minister of Higher Education and Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al -Shahristani , the former al - Shahristani said on Saturday oil licensing rounds decades as oneof the "cleanest and most transparent contracts" in the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:24 pm