Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki Jabouri: reforms should be consistent with the Constitution and the law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki Jabouri: reforms should be consistent with the Constitution and the law Empty Maliki Jabouri: reforms should be consistent with the Constitution and the law

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2016, 2:38 am

[ltr]Maliki Jabouri: reforms should be consistent with the Constitution and the law[/ltr]

Since 03.04.2016 at 08:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Head of the coalition met with state law, Nuri al-Maliki, Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and discussed the current political developments in the situation, stressing the need for comprehensive reforms and responsive to the aspirations of the Iraqi people and be consistent with the Constitution and the law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maliki's office said in a statement received / balances News / copy of "al-Maliki received yesterday evening the Speaker of Parliament Dr. Salim al-Jubouri," noting that "During the meeting they discussed the latest political situation and issues related to the new ministerial cab."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maliki reiterated during the meeting that "the reform process inclusive and responsive to the aspirations of the Iraqi people and in harmony with the Constitution and the law," pointing to "the need to work on the completion of the process of change, because the continuation of the complex political situation will be reflected negatively on the political, security and social process." Ended 29/42 g[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:08 am