Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National: government crisis caused by the lack of trust between politicians and partners Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National: government crisis caused by the lack of trust between politicians and partners Abadi Empty National: government crisis caused by the lack of trust between politicians and partners Abadi

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:30 am

[ltr]National: government crisis caused by the lack of trust between politicians and partners Abadi[/ltr]

Since 04.04.2016 at 09:31 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Assured parliamentary majority for the coalition of the National Chairman of Kazim al-Shammari, on Monday, the cause of the government crisis is the result of a lack of trust between the Abadi and partners in the political process.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Shammari said, L / balance News /, said that "winning the confusion in the political process does not lie in the ministerial government and reformist selection, but due to the lack of trust between the president Haydar al-Abadi politicians and partners," noting that "the government's crisis lies in failing to build that confidence."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "al-Abadi turned his back on political partners in the reform process, and did not consult with them in it," .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:09 am