Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Culture: The United States helped us to retrieve the artifact in 2369

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Culture: The United States helped us to retrieve the artifact in 2369 Empty Culture: The United States helped us to retrieve the artifact in 2369

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:25 am

[ltr]Culture: The United States helped us to retrieve the artifact in 2369[/ltr]

Since 06/04/2016 18:21 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Antiquities, said Iraq with the help of the United States to regain 2369 artifact,[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement issued by the ministry received / balances News /, a copy of "A delegation from the US Congress includes Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the US parliament Ad Robson and member of parliament Luis Franco visited, on Tuesday, the Iraqi National Museum in Baghdad, confirmed his interest in Iraqi antiquities." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]The delegation also stressed that "the goal of the visit is to follow the US support for Iraq in the rehabilitation of the museum and recovery effects that have been looted and stolen and smuggled out of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, Director General of the museums in the Antiquities Authority Ahmed Kamel said that "the US Embassy handed over the body in July of last year, 483 relics," stressing that the US side collaborator retrieves effects since 2009 and until now, has worked to recover a total of 2369 pieces Iraqi archaeological dating back to different eras, ".anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:54 am