Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Left Turn: Letter to Minister of Supply

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Left Turn: Letter to Minister of Supply Empty Left Turn: Letter to Minister of Supply

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Left Turn: Letter to Minister of Supply

 Hussein Abdel Razek 

This is a message to decision - makers in this country, its owner chose a Engineer "Mahmoud Mahmoud Hattab , " which was before forwarding it to the pension years ago President of the General Company for bakeries Greater Cairo and head of the Alexandria Company for consumer complexes and East Delta Flour Mills, that makes me responsible for delivery of the officials. 
    The letter is not dark or complaint does not relate to on a personal, but proposals to promote the system ofwheat, flour and bread, or the subsistence of the people, by the people competent and solicitous future of thenation and the people. 
    It is suggested woodcutter in his message for wheat and to ensure that supplied adequate stocks that provide the needs of citizens throughout the year to quality and quantity sufficient, reducing manipulation of prices and specifications, both suppliers and importers .. that the Ministry of Supply represented by the SCA toprovide all the state 's needs of wheat , whether locally or imported to ensure the quality and the right price, and storage to storage silos and barns fitted, are all those used for wheat , regardless their conformity specifications required and the purpose for it. " 
    the second suggestion regards flour, pursuant to the engineer , " Mahmoud Mahmoud Hattab , "he says now , whereupon the state using the exact municipal extraction of 82% for the production of municipal subsidized bread .." as already stated in the difficult conditions experienced by the country during the war , 67 war 73, asylum State to use the precise extraction of 93.2% for the production of municipal bread, given theeconomic and political circumstances through which the country now, I see adjustable rate flour extract used for the production of this bread from 82% to 87.5%, which provides the use of wheat by 6% no approximately between 700 thousand tons and 750 thousand tons per year, and therefore annually provides about two billion pounds. " 
    proposal is the third and last , and the impact of the two earlier proposals regard to support for the bread that is borne by the state and who arrives in the light of the current prices of about 27.5 piasters per loaf of bread , my country, and the solution proposed is shift monetary support, engineer woodcutter says field studies undertaken by the company for bakeries in the nineties of the last century , says that the average per capita consumption per day is three loaves in an overall average of the individual within the family , between thebaby and the young and elderly, and thus the support owed ​​per person per month 24.75 pounds (exceeded 25 pounds) and suggests the exchange value of this cash support to the individual through coupons of value paid to the owners of ration cards or smart card, under the name of "bread subsidy" and a maximum of four members per card, to be individuals the freedom to use these coupons while want to buy it from food commodities, with the liberalization of the price of flour and bread municipal and sell free economic price. 
    there are other details in this proposal. 
    Is cares Minister of finance "d. Khaled Hanafi "this letter and the proposals contained therein, is devoted ten minutes during which he will meet with the owner of the message and listen to him?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:43 am