Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: all the blocks is committed to change and reform the House of Representatives Ptoukitat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: all the blocks is committed to change and reform the House of Representatives Ptoukitat Empty Jubouri: all the blocks is committed to change and reform the House of Representatives Ptoukitat

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2016, 3:00 am

[ltr]Jubouri: all the blocks is committed to change and reform the House of Representatives Ptoukitat[/ltr]

Since 09/04/2016 18:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Saturday that all political blocs committed to vote on the reform Baltoukitat set by the Council of Ministers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said through the central celebration to mark the anniversary of the "36" for the death of Mr. Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr, and I followed / balances News /, that "the state of suffocation experienced by the political process requires a flexible and packages to overcome the crisis and this is not only greater impartiality and thinking supreme interest of the country is achieved," stressing "the need to start national reconciliation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said "There is no one of us accept the destruction of the political process we have brought rivers of blood over the years, how is he to us that we allow demolition this path," Mushir that "is not right to accept partners language to give up because everyone is responsible for the results official on introductions The reasons are. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Jubouri on the "necessity of having able to cross the crisis of economic alternatives," stressing that "the commitment of the House of Representatives time schedule for the process of reform and change, calling on all political parties to" commitment time and must blocs to present candidates for technocrats and support to the prime minister. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the prime minister must adopt a professional agent and be comprehensive and balanced in the choice of his booth ministerial explaining that he "remains to Ebadi freedom of acceptance and rejection of any candidate in the manner that maintains the principle of responsibility and partnership." It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:35 am